Saturday, May 7, 2011

Just for the sake of blogging

I, my friend, have nothing to blog about.
I suppose I could tell you on here how much I miss you.
I hope you've enjoyed your time with your family; maybe someday you all could gather on this coast. :)
I've been working like crazy but making enough tips to make it worth. I logged 46 hours last week, and this week I've put in 39 hours with still a full shift to go. Next week I'm on 6 days. Money, Money, Money.
I see Day-bid is off to Pensacola!!?!?! I didn't realize he was flying down there to interview with the Blue Angels. That would be absolutely AMAZING! Such an opportunity! I'll be keeping him in my thoughts.
I've had some nice success at the gym, seeing results. I've been sticking to a healthier diet of salads and proteins, lots of water, and, believe it or not, normal sleeping patterns. I don't get on the computer when I get home from work, I go straight to bed. I'm up every morning by 6:45am (7 am on days off) and in bed by 9:45-10:30pm at the latest. I weighed myself at the gym yesterday: 120lbs. I doubt its accuracy, but I'm still happy regardless. It is the continuation and maintaining of results that is going to be tricky because while 112 days seems like nothing 'til the wedding, 112 days is a long time to try to keep from gaining weight, at least for me.
Just under 13 weeks until I (am scheduled to) leave for London. I haven't turned in any paperwork for the visa clearance stuff yet. Still waiting on all pieces of info that they need before I turn it in.
I've gotta get the girls up to Rhea's and then head to work.
Never as clever, witty, or entertaining as your posts, but it is a post.
zozo
(it seemed fitting for a sign-off from Ze2NonBlondes) ;)

0 comments: