Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sparkle Party in Your Pants!

David saw a double rainbow at his work last week.
His co-worker next to him started screaming, "What does it mean?!"and David shouted and cried, "It's starting to turn into a triple rainbow!" (If you don't understand why this is funny, click here. Also, if you would like to hear my husband's ring tone, click here.)

The world is all a-glitter, I believe.
Two people in one week have asked me if I bedazzled my phone case.
No, I did not bedazzle my phone case. But if I had, it would have only been to spread joy and happiness into the world. The kind of happiness that only a double rainbow can bring.
And seeing as how I consider it my divine responsibility, as your best friend, to share this sparkly sunshine with you, I have decided that as a special gift to you, I shall throw a special party in England that will simultaneously marry the concept of sparkly happiness and "fresh, new beginnings".
And what could be more fresh or new than shaving off your pubic hair and giving your vajayjay a little sparkle?
Oh, no, you say?
Oh yeeesss.




We're gonna get vajazzled!!
Now, I know what you're thinking. And it doesn't hurt a bit. Although if you plan on having sex anytime soon after, it's not recommended, as the crystals tend to wander. One girl found them in her sheets, her hair, and one eventually made its way into her breakfast cereal bowl. I don't know if this has something to do with the adhesive or if she's just literally having sex in her dishwasher. Either way, they're mobile little critters. 
And if your Guy were to wake up "the morning after" with sparkles all around his mouth, I'm sure we'll all just blame the champagne. Nobody would possibly suspect.
Except me. I would! I would know, and I would definitely tell someone.
So anyway, I'm just telling you now so you have time to do a little research and pick out your design. 
And you know, Jenny, I saw this and thought of you....


(God, I would love to see you squirming right now! Bwahaha!...
Oh, uh, wait. That's not what I meant. Er...)


0 comments: