Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So...

we suck. :)
Last post September 9, 2011?? Really? We're how many months in to the Mayan year of Apocolypse?? And not one blog from either one of us? Maybe we should have less conversations and text messages going back and forth...

 Anywho, I miss you, as always. I've lost my way in life I think. I'm so consumed by my wishes of a grander life that I just can't get my shit together to focus on the here and now! I've given up on running and working out. I actually went an entire week, maybe even longer, shuddering at just the thought of running. Granted, there are many factors working against me: Lack of time and availability, weather, gas, mileage, motivation, sunlight, schedules, etc. But I know this part of my depression is cyclical. I run I feel good, I stop I feel bad and don't want to run...thus it begins. Fix me! Give me loads of money and free time, give me plastic surgery and access. Give me focus, give me drugs!!! Lol, I don't know what it is, I don't know what the answer or solution is other than yeah yeah yeah buckle down, work harder, do what you can with what you have and stop scoping out the greener grass, it'll only make you greener with envy. I know, I get it. I just want what I've always wanted, since I was 3? 4 years old?
Give me everything in every color. I've waited 25 years, isn't that long enough? ;)

0 comments: