Monday, August 9, 2010

Minnesota Trip in pictures, continued...

It was amazing to be able to see my family and cousins again. This was the first time we've all been together in over ten years. It makes me sad to think about it. Maybe if we're lucky, David can pick up recruiting orders to the Twin Cities in 2012. We shall see. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite memories...

This is our attempt at "attitude". I'm not quite sure we were successful.

~*~



Matt (in the Gumby shirt) was having a hard time having attitude and looking pissed, so Zach (his brother in the red shirt) slapped him and then looked away. We were all rolling in the grass.

~*~


I added this one just for you.
 It reminded me of that really old email you dug up that had the dream about my brother in it.
Hehe.

~*~


And one more of my boys, because I love them.

~*~


My "beaufitul" Aunt Kelly. I yuv her too.

~*~


You know this girl...

and this girl...




~*~


Don't let her fool you. she really loved fishing and being out on the pontoon boat.

~*~


there was a lot of this....

and this....




~*~


After 7 days of fun, we headed back to the Cities. While we were there, we met up with Emma's Grandma Kim and Grandpa Pat.




Can you believe how old Emma looks? She's starting 7th grade this month, and turning 12 in November.
Whoa.

Anyway, I won't bore you with more pictures. Suffice it to say, we had a sweet time on my mother's dime, although she says she'd do it again in a heartbeat, though the whole vacation cost her over $6000.
Can't wait to see any pictures you might have from your London trip:)

0 comments: