Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture Time!

I love your cottage cheese ass. At least it was holding itself up. I can't say that for my own - but I'm working on it! I've been taking Sophia to the gym with me - i just set her down with the laptop and a movie and she's chill for about 45 minutes. I've noticed that's her time limit. After that she starts getting restless. There are other children in the gym as well, which is cool because I don't feel like a bad mother for bringing my daughter there too. Or at least, if I am, at least there are other mothers just like me who are willing to do what they have to do to get a little "me" time in.

And now it's time for a picture update!
The weekend before last we spent up in Pasadena, as Andrew had just graduated from high school.
This is Emma and her cousin sitting in the cathedral during the commencement ceremony (it was a private, christian, college preparatory school)....




This is Andrew with the younger niece and nephew...




Here's David with his "little" brother...



Here's me and my hubby...




And this next photo I took just for you because I actually brushed. my. hair.



This is Emma having fun playing volleyball during the last game of the season.
                                                        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Then just this past weekend, David made me lunch and I wanted to share it with you....






Oh my god, it was just that good.




and THIS is the girl who has a MEGA crush on William.
Her name is Daisy Willow, and she comes over every day to play with William.
When he's out playing with the boys, her heart is crushed. She follows him wherever she can.
Today I found them lying in his bed curled up together. He was reading and she was laying on his chest.
I delicately explained they were not allowed to be in bed together (as innocent as it was, it nearly broke my heart) and asked them to play downstairs or outside.
Perhaps they knew each other from a past life, who knows:)

0 comments: