Friday, March 19, 2010

Comments

So I changed our layout thinking that the inability to post a comment was due to an error in the original html code. Apparently it wasn't, because I cannot post comments in this new layout either. But if you don't mind, I think I'll keep this new layout because pictures are so much easier to view when they're not see through.

Referring back to the snowy pictures of what you claim is a "road" to somewhere - I object. That is not a road - that is snowy wilderness that people die in when their cars get stuck during the winter and no one finds them until the spring! No - summer! Because you're still buried in snow during the spring; I'm pretty sure you don't thaw out until June or July.

And you are a brave woman - I honestly didn't expect you to accept my crackpot chocolate challenge. The pictures were so artistic - banana and basil look so pretty together! Curry looks and tastes disgusting no matter what color it is or what counrty its from. And I completely agree with your distinguished culinary taste - Phuket was the perfect curry to use; now we can call it a Phuket truffle! Though I'm a little concerned about the "steak" after taste. All that means is that David is sure to love it. He loves most things that come out of your kitchen...except your lentils - and that's not your fault, he just doesn't like lentils.

0 comments: