Thursday, March 18, 2010

Challenge schmallenge

Toucher!



So, I have been challenged, and I have accepted thus challenge. :) I have attempted all of the mentioned challenge flavors, with the exception of one....the apple horseradish. That one scares me, but I'm brewing a plan. :) I will be honest, at one point when working with the Blueberry Curry, I was stirring and said to myself outloud, "That's fucking disgusting...." But, in an odd way it worked....it confuses my tongue and brain between dessert and...steak? Be expecting a package next week my friend. The dark chocolate with brown sugar sweet potato, apples, and raspberry balsamic, is the bomb-diggity...considering the ingredients!

Here's some pix as well of the Banana Basil, Peach Basil, and the two kinds of Blueberry Curry. :) xoxoxo






0 comments: